Friday, September 19, 2014

Dig, Dig Dig!



 This first picture is drum roll, the site of our next large project, aka our house. Doug and I partnered with another couple and we are doing a small development project, Our new home (and hopefully the one we stay in for a few years) has finally started, this is half the development (above) all smoothed out ready to go, And below we are a digging!  I had to see it with my own eyes

 Our friend AJ owns the excavation company that is digging our whole, He stopped digging to play with the kids, the little girl in green is a friend I had with us that day. He had them all throw rocks in it and check out the machines, They had a great time and keep asking to go check out our hole, James is sure that a House will pop up out of no where that will be done and ready to live in of course,  MMMM not quite my little one we have a lot of work to do, but we are excited it is finally underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment