Friday, September 19, 2014

Quest for Knowledge

 This year the theme for coop is Quest for knowledge knights and Princesses, James is so very excited to have his own coop. I am only doing one this year, for 3 and 4 year olds, and we kept it to six kids, I hate leaving people out, but last year we had seven and it got a little crazy so we just did a first come first serve and it worked out perfect. I have had to tell a few moms we were full but I tried to convince the one Mom to start another group and sent people her way so hopefully that will work out for them. Our little group is adorable the kids are great, James is one of the older kids, there is another little boy that is two weeks younger then him and one that turned four in sept. But they are all pretty close.  For four boys in the group it has been way better then I expected. They are all so good. And want to learn and play. It is great. The first day I did knight and princess pictures for their castle board that welcomes them to coop (that picture is on my phone, I need to do a phone dump)  We learned about fairy tales and make believe, We also learned about knights and princesses, We did Jack and the been stalk the kids planted beans and while they were working a Magic bean stalk grew in the backyard and when they climbed it there was treasure to be found in the form of golden nuggets!
 What a cute group I am so thankful for great Mom's who do this with me and have so much fun with us and let us have fun with their little ones, Hooray for another year of coop every year is such a joy I just can't wait to see what we learn and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment