Tuesday, April 23, 2013

See What I can Do

 Every 8 weeks or so Addy's gymnastics class has what is called a see what I can do day where parents and whatnot are invited to come and the kids show off their skills. These are from one of those nights, Gymnastics has been one of those things that has been SO GOOD for Addy and always surprises me with the things it helps here overcome and do, she loves going with Doug and Jim. And she loves coming home and teaching Jim all that she has learned, we usually see more of her skills that she has learned at home then we ever do in the See what I can do show, but it is still fun to go and see her, it is the one time that I also go to gymnastics, I get oodles of outings and fun things with her and Jimmy this is Dad's special night with them and they both just love it! They are so MONKEYS!


1 comment: