I am not doing great at keeping my blog up to date, so randoms are slewed together to highlight the past month or two. Audryn is such a ham, she has so much personality she rode through the craft store like this the entire time and just loved the attention she got, Me not so much LOL.
I am not sure if this picture was for the Ballet or for The Play the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. Addy wears the same shirt every time we go to the theater so it is hard to say. They loved both though. I am happy to see them develop in their understanding of the theater, They are learning the culture as well as gaining a love for the Theater. We were at one of the shows in the kids series that comes to town which are during the day, there were a number of kids there as the school field trips to the shows and James noted to me that many of the kids were not using theater appropriate voices and were disrupting the show. I was glad he caught that, since then he has been much better at not talking in the theater.
Addy and I often do experiments for school James wanted to do one that was just his so ,James and I tried an experiment with flowers in case you were wondering only the green and blue vases died the flowers green and blue???
Sick day, this is what a sick day the requires little ones to not move much looks like at our house, you can tell who is not feeling well and who is managing to hold their own.
BRRR! So the weather man here is not always right, The weather was suppose to be in the 60's so I told the kids we could go to the park, well it wasn't the big kids didn't mind they headed out and played but Since Audryn seems to be sick ALOT lately I kept her in the car and we played in the front, She thought that was just as great as the park.
Kids Series, The theater here brings in a number of shows for younger audiences and shows them during the school day which is really nice, we got to see Flat Stanley, Junie B Jones, an Irish Performance that was a variety of Irish songs, and ImaginOcean it seems like I am forgetting one, anyways I always get four tickets and do a kid-swap with friends Audryn for one of the older kids that can go to the show with us and enjoy it, It really worked out well this year, We enjoyed getting to have Riley, Asher, and Grant join us on our outings. We do love the Theater.
I have a very similar picture of Addy swiffering floors for me at about the same age. I love my girls they are just so dang fun!
Audryn was panicking every time I put her down in the bark at the park, or the grass, or really anytime there was a surface of texture besides hardwood or carpet, So I did what any good mom does I set her down in the middle of the park full of bark and walked ten feet away close enough I could watch her far enough away she had to deal with the textures on her own, Worked like a charm she is now texture friendly for the most part we still have to work on not eating new textures, but other then that the panic and fear are gone, thank goodness almost every park in our area has this bark stuff she won't survive our park adventures without overcoming it. Look at that smile though, I think we are good now. And below Corn, so fun to swim in....









No comments:
Post a Comment