Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter!!!

 I am not sure if the kids are more excited for it to be Easter weekend or Conference weekend, They are super excited for both. I found adorable yellow dresses for the girls and was thinking I would for sure find a Yellow suit for James but I never did, all the same he looks ready for spring. And spring has come! We are all happy to say goodbye to this winter, The weather has not been bad but we have had a terrible season with being sick we have had pneumonia, flu, a GI bug, rsv, numerous ear infections and colds, to name a few, however we have had it way easier then a number of our friends, so I guess we have to be thankful it wasn't worse, it has just been a hard year gunk wise we so hope with the season change we are able to say goodbye to the crud too! Audryn is just two days out of surgery  in the above and doing so good. Her eyes are doing so much better now and she is just as cute as could be. What a Ham!
It melts my heart to see our cute kids all together. 

James is hoping that Easter morning will bring him a dirt bike. lol it will not
When I asked Addy what she hoped Easter morning would bring she said for my family to be together, That one we will be accommodating to.
Happy Easter from our cute crew to yours! And Happy Conference Weekend! Oh the fun this weekend will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment