Ready for her debut in the snow! Audryn was so anxious when the other kids were getting their snow gear on to go out and play in the freshly fallen snow, so I pulled out her snow gear and decided she should join the fun. She loved it until she got a snow ball in the face of course. These pictures are from Thanksgiving, Doug took off a little early the day before so he could take the big kids sledding, Here are my snow angels. Such good troopers all three of them.
Doug had to share his birthday with Thanksgiving this year. He got to have a birthday breakfast and we did birthday festivities then we switched gears and did Thanksgiving. I know I have a picture of our thankful turkey we made? Audryn loves her grandpa, she is really very social, sometimes I think she has more friends then I do.
Doug Opening his birthday presents. The kids got him winter gloves as he can't find his old ones, and a superman bath robe because all great men should have one of those. LOL I gave him Pants his favorite kind. A pair for every working day of the week.
Audryn eating her first thanksgiving meal, she was around last year but didn't get any. She did pretty good, although honestly she always does she love strong flavors and fruits and veggies. Daddy even let her have some of his cream soda. Big stuff.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, We truly have so much to be thankful for, Mainly each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment