I have been terrible at posting and taking pictures, Partly because I spend so much time doing school documentation and logging that I just don't feel like up dating our blog, Part of me thinks if I didn't know I would hate my choice later and that the few people who read my blog would hate it I would just use our school notes as our blog alas I am not there yet, but evernote and I we are tight! And I am so much better at keeping it to date so a lot of pictures are on my phone as that makes the process slick. Which means I have pictures in two places now instead of one and these ones are actually from my mom's camera. These two are the kids hard at work on our remodel. In November my parents decided it was time for a remodel, so we tore out their floor, their trim, a fridge and an oven , we repainted the kitchen , dining room and front room, and put in new flooring in those area's it looks pretty good. Doug worked really hard on it, and got it done before thanksgiving the day before thanksgiving but that was our goal. The kids love to build and work with Doug they think it is great.
While the house was under construction we didn't have a front room to watch shows in so the kids would pile into bed with Grandma or Grandpa and watch a show or two, A couple times Audryn got to join the fun she thought that was great. She loves it when she gets to do what the big kids are doing.
Addy went to the Christmas parade with my mom the Day after Thanksgiving. She was the only kiddo that wanted to go so Grandma took her on a date they had a great time.
A birthday picture of the cake eating fun
Halloween pictures. The kids went half the time as a Race Car driver, a Pilot, and a pig and the other half the time as Monsters. Since we do so many halloween activities it usually pays to have more then one costume it also solves many an angry kiddo.
Doug in his Monster costume, and below the Family of Monsters.
No comments:
Post a Comment