Friday, September 5, 2014

Yodelayheehoo

 This boy is hilarious, so he goes into his room and finds these pants, which apparently he has grown since I have cleaned out his closet, because they are way to small for him, but he LOVES them, they are corduroy bibs, he changed his shirt to work better with the theme he was going for, then he came out and said Mom I think it's time for some music practice, can you find me some fiddlely music so I put on Doug's Celtic mix for him and he got his harmonica and performed away, oh if only he wasn't scared to death of other's watching him, he would be quite the show stopper such a flair for the theatrics, Both of our Big kiddos have such great imaginations, we never know what adventure we will be jumping into, which makes everyday so MUCH fun!

 Addy is a great sidekick she saw him gearing up for a music adventure and she hopped right into the fun, she is very distraught she doesn't have bib overalls that are too small for her to wear around.... Oh goodness these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment