Everyone keeps asking how Number three is treating us, and I keep thinking well we should have named her Joy, because as cliche as this may sound she is, just a true Joy! She brings so much peace and happiness to our family, she is so loved and so loving, the only time she gets upset out of routine or not for good reason like she is hungry or tired is when others are yelling or speaking in unkind tones, she doesn't care for that at all, the pictures are an assortment from the last 11 weeks, hard to believe she is eleven weeks old today! CRAZY to me any ways. Above she is still in her newborn size clothes, below 0-3 and likely by the weeks end we will move her up to 3-6. She does her jobs so well, she has been sleeping through the night since 5 weeks and really just keep with routine. She is starting to be awake more and loves to laugh and know what is going on. She loves her bath and she LOVES her dad.
She was about 6 weeks in these next pictures, She is in the sweater Doug's Grandma made for her, and just so sweet, she wasn't loving having her pictures done, but we got a few keepers.
Her first Christmas.
The kids love to give her props for whatever game they are playing, I am not sure what game it was that needed sunglasses but I couldn't pass up the adorable shot, She often has a sword, legos (the duplo kind) or something of the like near her, on her or placed in her grasp so she can play with the big kids, she loves to sit in her bouncer in the toy room and watch the fun.
Yeah I don't actually know why she is so upset in the picture below, it was our first day at 8:30 church and she had already gone through two dresses before we got to church, may have just been a long day, but I find her adorable even when she is upset.
They say you are given what you can handle, and that those who have tough kids can handle it, well we must be at our max for what we can handle because we got a gem, at least at this phase, she is such a good baby, it almost gives me a false sense of security thinking I can handle three kiddos with ease..... LOL
She is ADORABLE!!!! I just want to kiss those cheeks and snuggle her.
ReplyDelete