Thursday, January 16, 2014

It's a Great Day!

 So, we had this crazy wind that blew and blew and BLEW and melted most of our snow, not the shovel pile though I am guessing that will be there till April it will be like living in SD again, anyways the second the kids realized the patio was clear and free of snow the geared up and grabbed their skateboards and headed out, I had to set some ground rules like no riding the skateboards down the slide, or the rock stairs, no pushing each other and no riding without the gear they did great, and were just so thrilled it was nice enough to be out playing on their boards they were out there for almost 2 hours before I had them come in for lunch then they went back out, it was crazy.  So nice the kids can be out playing again

 Audryn did some playing too, not that you can see it in this picture, this is the proof of Bad Mommy award for me, I put her down to play she was having such a nice time trying to master the toys, I kept waiting for her to signal she was ready for her nap, but I must have missed it or she didn't give it, so I found her like this, she took her morning nap in her play area, BOO oh well she woke up and started right where she left off, I just pulled this toy out for her and she is so excited about it, I can't believe she  is ready for it, she is growing and developing  so fast....

Her cute hand, just saying hi! We had such a great Day the day after the windy day, it was so nice and today we were able to have the windows open and get fresh air in the house without freezing, I decorated for Valentines day and dare I say it, I think I may be catching a spring fever bug, YIPES it is way to early for that in this area.....Alas one Great day at a time....

1 comment:

  1. You don't get the "Bad Mommy" Award for that...She gets the "Good baby" Award for putting herself to sleep ;)
    Send some of that weather our way...It have been too foggy and cold to do anything outside right now.
    Fun Pics.

    ReplyDelete