Friday, February 21, 2014

Jan-Feb 2014

 I can't believe how fast time flies, it is just crazy to me. Well our Jan was a little more hectic then we planned with a drop everything trip to Utah that turned into us staying for over a week, a pre-sale house showing, and swimming lessons starting before I knew it Feb was here with all the valentine fun, Dates and parties, it has just been so much fun, every day. Everyone is growing and changing like crazy. The kids are adding Audryn into their click, they are the best of friends and I love that they include our littlest, she loves it to. Her Jungle is quite the popular hang out.
 James in his styling glasses, no they are not prescription Addy, Doug and I all got new glasses James was feeling left out so we took a pair of Doug's old glasses and turned them into a pair of specs for James to take care of and wear, might as well teach him how to take care of them and keep them on his face now, He has a very slim chance of not needing real ones in the future. He calls them his super disguise.
 With Addy often gone James and Audryn have plenty of time for bonding, I love these pictures of them playing together and the looks they give each other.

 So Even Daddy likes to lay on the floor with dryn her she is the dread pirate Dryn defending herself with her sword from the mighty Captain Hook and his crew mate
 We have had so much snow here, which is fine, but for awhile it was so cold with the snow all we could do was look at it out the window, but once the cold temps disappeared we were back to our outdoor play and fun. The kids lucked out I found a whole bunch of winter toys on clearance for literally quarters and got them a new sled to try out, Doug took off a bit early from work one day to take the kids and try it out. They loved it! We also got snow writers which is what the kids are playing with here

 Handsome, He is just so dang Handsome He love to wear his suits to church, I am happy to not have to fight that battle....
 And look who has decided she wants to be up more, Dryn has started having more awake time, not a ton more but more. We just pulled out this bouncer and she loves it, especially when the other kids are playing too, Who knew baby toys were so dang fun

Busy, Busy, Busy, that is the best way to describe our last month or so, but it has been good so I can't complain, I do wish the kids would slow down in their growing a little. Yesterday James was working out with me, after I was done, he says and I quote " Well that wasn't too bad, what are we going to do now"  Well three year old After I catch my breathe then we can play....He is such a hoot! Always good for a laugh.

1 comment:

  1. We need to come to your house. We have been dying to play in the snow.

    ReplyDelete