Monday, November 4, 2013

She's HERE!!!!!

 Our third little one has finally arrived! She is so cute, we just love her, all of us. This is our Favorite OB ever, without him we wouldn't have our three amazing kiddos, we can't say how thankful we are for him and the Dr. that he is. He even came in while off call to deliver our little one, there was a Dr there on-call that could have done it, but he gave strict notation to call him if I was ready before his shift started and sure enough 3 in the morning he showed and helped finish up the process, seriously if all Dr. cared like he does.
 And here is our little one meeting her big Brother, James is so cute with her, he just says, she is so CUTE! AHHHH
 And meeting big sister. Addy is the most excited about the baby, she tells everyone, and says I just love the Baby Audryn. She is striving to be the best big sister ever and even prays that she will be able to be the sister her siblings need, so kind hearted that one.
 Our Sweet Audryn, She was born on Monday Oct 28th at 5:35 am, thanks to my hormone issues and fertility problems I still have trouble getting pregnant, thankfully my pregnancies are pretty good, and then I have trouble having the babies, my body tried to have her two weeks before she came, but failed, so we were induced like we have been with all our babies,I am by no means complaining I am so thankful to have kids, but alas it is a process we have to deal with,  but it went well and she is doing so good. She is our biggest baby yet  by almost a pound and a half, but she also is our first baby to not have to have photo-therapy for jaundice even though she does have jaundice and is very high on the numbers she is right under the cut off and is doing great at fighting it on her own most likely because she is a little bigger and eats like a champ and isn't being starved by a non-milk producing mom, we skipped that this time and went straight for the bottle which has been a good thing for baby and her ability to not have to be in the hospital for jaundice. Doug has been so good to take night feeding so I could rest and heal from it all which has been amazing he is such a good man. Audryn and I stayed two days in the hospital mainly to watch her billy numbers and then we came home to such a nice home coming, My mom and Doug had decorated for us to come home it looks so nice, we are still enjoying it. It was a very crazy week but we made it in fabulous fashion thanks to my parents who are AMAZING (my Dad broke his arm the day I went in to be induced, they were being the wonderful grandparents they are and came to see Addy in the Primary Program at church, she did so good, even if half the ward was confused that she loved the world she lives in because she can help her mom and baby sister, still just weeks before I was to have Audryn people were shocked to find out I was pregnant, anyways my dad had to have surgery on his arm after falling at the church, thankfully he is doing better, but even with the fall and broken arm he has been helping out with our big kiddos, see what I mean amazing) and the fact that we have been blessed with the BEST of friends that love our children and are so helpful and such a part of our lives our big kids didn't feel a bit out of sorts or like things were strange because if they were not with us they were still with people that just love them and are a huge part of our lives, it is nice to have friends and family that are so present. I am sure there will be oodles of more pictures to come.  I am so glad she is here, we just adore her.
Audryn Renee Wild  (her middle name is My Grandmothers, her first is one we just love)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! She is soooo adorable. I wish we could see her in person. I am glad you are recovering too. We are very happy for your growing family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy for you! I went straight to the bottle with my last one too, and everything went so much better for us as well. She has proven to be our best baby out of all. Good for you! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this!?!?!? I swear I check you blog all the time to see what you crazy cats are up too, and here it is 2 weeks after she was born and I'm just figuring it out! Congrats! She looks like an absolute doll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you guys!!! Congrats, what a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete