Saturday, June 8, 2013

Swimming Lessons

 Like I said the sun finally decided to come out and play, which has been so nice even though it has only been like 4 days. We had our first swim lessons of the season. Addy had lessons last year and Jimmy gets to do them this year in the lower picture he is saying I am so excited, I am so excited as he is waiting his turn for lessons, Addy went first to show him how it is done, and then it was his turn. We do private lessons at a friends house, and from the picture you can see why, the price can't be beat, you get 1:1 attention and the setting is heavenly, quite the oasis. I thought Jimmy might freak on me I wasn't sure what to expect after the dentist shinangin, but....
 He had no fear, no issues with the water, no tears, and no drowning although Kelsie is going to be on her toes for this one, he is not like most of her two year olds that don't want to put their head in the water or blow bubbles, he did everything addy did, except dive to the bottom although he tried he just isn't quite tall enough or strong enough.
 He did love jumping off the side of the pool though and will give kelsie quite the workout as long as he gives warning it is fine. I told Kelsie if I don't have to go in the water after him this summer that I will give her a bonus for a job well done, even though she is GREAT with the kids he is so BUSY and LOVES the water
Not that I can blame him we all love the water, so fun! This is the stuff summer is made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment