Thursday, February 12, 2015

Oh Well!

So here it is mid February and I still haven't posted the rest of 2014 so I think this post full of randoms from here and there will wrap that up and we will move on to the fun things we have been up to. We are perhaps too busy to keep track of ourselves???? Adelaide is in love with owls right now and sadly has decided that Red is now her favorite color, she is not a girly girl and she loved pink which was honestly the only girly thing about her so we were kind of sad for the switch our little girl is getting all grown up on us. Anyways for her birthday treat to take to school My mom and I made her these cute little cupcakes, SHE loved them.  I like the picture below  just because I love it when the girls play together such cute sisters. 

 The kids official notices that they had made it on the Nice list this year. There is an elf that usually comes sometime the week before Christmas and delivers the news, the kids were nervous this year as the elf had issued a warning earlier in the month, He also left an indoor snowball fight which we had so much fun with, then we opened a gift from one of Doug's brothers and it too was an indoor snowball fight we had all kinds of snow inside and out, it was a great distraction helping the time to pass until Christmas morning.

 Our traditional Gingerbread house decorating, we have such fun kids they insisted on wearing their elf hats, the other day one of them asked me wear their elf hats were I informed them I packed them up with the Christmas stuff and they were now in storage with well the majority of our stuff, I had tears and a How are we going to help Santa if we don't have our hats, Elf's work all year long Mom. Yipes my bad!

 Christmas Morning, We had such a nice Christmas we were so Grateful to get to spend it with my parents in their home that has such a wonderful spirit in it always but especially at Christmas. We love them so much and are thankful for all they do for us and each day we get to spend with them.
 Reindeer feed, Both the kids had a version of Reindeer feed from school that was left on the yard.
 Our Thanksgiving Turkey, We left it up as long as we could, Just because I think everyday there is something or someone to be thankful for and when we remember that life is just more enjoyable.
 Glow stick bow and Arrows, The kids were wanting to make bows one night so Doug and I figured out a way to make some out of materials around the house, we found glow sticks to be Great arrows, We have since reused and made more bows out of Popsicle sticks for FHE using q-tips as arrows which were a hit!

 I finally took down all my Christmas Cards from Christmas, I had made them into a Christmas Tree turned out pretty good if I do say so myself I would just put the cards up as they came so they are quite random but it worked. I just needed a star up top.
 James on his first day being a CTR4 He loves his new primary teachers. He has two Brothers that teach him and they are such good guys. For the first time in four years he wakes up on Sundays and doesn't cry that we are going to church!!!!! His teachers even came over and met him brought him treats and a gift, yep he is sold!
 We have been having snow on and off, Audryn has started deciding she wants to do ALL that the big kids including going out to play, she looks so cute as a snow bunny. The kids have gotten in quite a bit of good sledding and snow fun even though we have been having crazy beautiful weather for Feb.
 Oh James, He is usually such a good sport, just heaven help us if someone is watching, he just loses it and becomes a totally different kid. We had a 6 week stretch where we had a birthday party or two every week, this is James coming home from one of his parties of late.
 Beans anyone? Yep maybe a little more parental supervision is needed for child number three. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment