Audryn wants a Baby brother or Sister for Christmas which she won't be getting. She is in love with babies, Our ward has had an influx of them lately like 7, so in relief society she goes from baby to baby oohhhing and ahhing over the babies, One of the ladies asked her is she wanted a baby and she clearly said Yes. My friends have been giving me a hard time since. I am still loving the baby I have. SHEESH
James is also asking for an easy roller for Christmas, he also wants real pixie dust so he can fly and opted to write a letter to Peter pan rather then Santa Claus asking him to come and take him to never land on Christmas eve because he does not want to grow up. Oh my sweet boy I so don't want you to grow up. Needless to say he won't be getting some of his wish either.
We have had a wonderfully busy and focused Christmas Season. We have loved every minute of it. I can't believe it will be Christmas tomorrow. How time flies. Any ways We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment