In Sunbeams James class planted wheat, James was so proud of his project and showed it to dryn who promptly knocked it out of his hands while still at church James was rather upset about it all, we told him to have faith and hope for the best to water the dirt and hopefully not all the seeds were lost in the tumble. He did and look, The boy has some serious faith.
He also has some seriously big ideas, he often forgets he is three. He decided one day he wanted to have hashbrowns for dinner, He had been helping me get an activity together for activity days and I mentioned after I took the stuff we had worked on out to the car that it was time to get dinner going, I ran the stuff out to the car and came in to find he had started dinner for me, Yes the greater is now in a much higher location. What a funny guy, He did a great job Although I still don't want him cooking without me. We finished dinner together.



What great up dates and pictures! I think Jim and Regina would be two peas in a pod...She is always trying to cook or create things.
ReplyDelete