So for activity days we have 22 girls that regularly come since we meet every other week catching birthday's is a bit of a hassle so we recognize the girls coming in and then we have an Unbirthday party each year for all the girls, we do something fun, in this case swimming, we did a gift for each of them and had cupcakes with a little message of how they are Loved everyday of the year not just on their birthday's . The girls had a blast swimming and just getting to know each other. We as leaders also had fun. I made 25 gifts an extra for my daughter our niece that is turning eight this year and we gave one to the our swimming host. The signs turned out cute, I never exactly know what I will end up with with I start with such a vague vision of an idea, but it was nice to be creative and do something fun. The quote is from fall conference and says What we love determines what we seek.
Those are adorable and I am sure your niece getting baptized is going to love it.
ReplyDeleteCan I copy these?? I love it! I've been looking for ideas for a craft for my beehives to do.
ReplyDelete