Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Finally!

 Ok even though the weather here is not cooperating we are moving forward with spring in our house. The kids all wore their very spring like attire to church and just looked adorable, it is hard to get a good picture of the three of them together, so much personality, but they were adorable. Addy is really into her and Dryn matching she always wants to match her, which is very hard to do, Addy is hard to dress in the first place, but then to try and find attire that matches the baby, well we are jumping for joy when we do.
 Addy and James both passed off their third article of faith the day these pictures were taken, they are working so hard on memorizing all 13, and so far they are doing great, funny I can get this girl to memorize an article of faith but recognizing the letters of the alphabet well that is a daily work, more proof her eyes are not yet up to par but they are getting there, and she is working so Hard and doing so good, I can't complain, but it is interesting to note.
 Audryn is working so hard on re=organizing her nap time to combine them for longer naps rather then 7 or 8 short naps, She is such a good baby.
 Did someone say personality? I decided it is official I really need to be better about blogging, these kiddos have some of the best lines and make me laugh so darn hard,  but I am not doing them justice recording it for them, they are crazy clever and funny It may be that it is the wee hours of the morning while I am blogging that is the problem, or perhaps both, I think I will go back to a quote book to write down then transfer them over.
This year really has been very busy and a bit trying, but this little face, always brings love and peace, and oodles of happiness whenever I am looking at her. Heavenly Father could not have sent her at a better time, she is my Joy. Especially lately in dealing with the Death of My Grandmother whom Audryn is named after. This year I  have lost both my remaining grandparents, and it is only March, I am hoping that this next funeral will be the Last for awhile, a LONG while....

1 comment:

  1. that last photo is a KEEPER! want to pinch those cheeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete