Monday, March 31, 2014

Jim's First Gymnastics review

 Addy and James both bumped up in Gymnastics at the beginning of the year, James was so ready for the big kid classes, and he is doing so well! He loves to watch the older boys doing their workouts and asks when he gets to do what they are doing, to which I would tell him to practice, but he would and I would be in trouble, so my answer is always the same, lets just enjoy today for now, not that I don't want them to have goals and to be working towards things, but this kid has a memory and conviction, the other day he was encouraging me to improve my pitching skills, with a bribe of course that he would learn 5 new letters if I would work on my baseball pitching as apparently he has passed my skill set with his daily determination to play baseball, you can see why I am hesitant to push gymnastics, LOL. So Above is Jim sitting as still as one may ever see him sitting, such a good boy and below on the bar doing a flip
 He always says Mom check out my Moves, he loves to dance and his body can't help but bop at a tune, he is such a fun kid I love his joy for life! He does get a little shy and has some stage fright, he is usually good until someone talks to him, then he freaks a bit, so my child. But I was really proud of him for his first Review he did great, even with Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa there
 Addy also did her Review and did just great, it is so hard for her to coordinate her body in space, but she works so hard at it, and was just fun to watch all her progress. Her class is now 15 min longer, and has boys in it, she loves that, she is such a tomboy, it is really different for me, but we are rolling with it.
 Not at the gym, but here is our Daddy superstar who helps the kiddos with their gymnastics and well all kinds of fun things, here they are working on the three legged walk, of course both at the same time, so it's still four legs, but much harder to coordinate. Such a good dad. Doug does all the gymnastics classes with the kids usually and helps them work on it at home as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment