Friday, February 21, 2014

4 Months


Audryn at four months! She is such a good baby, I am feeling so blessed. She just brings so much love and and Joy and happiness to our home. I can't believe she is already four months old and at the same time I really don't remember her not being a part of the family. Weird. Anyways these are the things I want to remember about her at this age, She is already rolling over, she has found her hands and loves them, she is so good about routine, she still sleeps most of the day, but when she is awake she loves to laugh, to know what is going on, and to be in her jungle and stretch. She is a Daddy's girl through and through she just adores Doug and will pout if he comes into the room and doesn't greet her. She is so tolerant putting up with whatever game or activity the big kids are up to and she is so easy going with being home or on the go. She eats about 5 ounces a feeding and still eats every 3-4 hours, except at night she sleeps 12-13 hours straight at nights. Her favorite time of day is when the other kids have gone to bed and she gets Mommy and Daddy to herself, she is in 3-6 months clothes and is 80 percentile for weight and head circumference, but is 50  percentile for height, she is kind of short for our kids. She is so interested in all that we are doing and everything going on around her. She still loves to cuddle and she loves her personal time the best of both worlds.She has started spitting up which is gross but not like the reflux Jim  had so it is manageable.  Oh how I love her, she is just so GREAT!!!! We are so thankful to have her. So happy and Healthy......

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute baby! I hope mine sleeps as good as she does.

    ReplyDelete