Girl!!!!
We took the kids with us to our Big ultra sound, they were so excited when the Baby waved at them, they thought that was just great, you can see her here saying Hi! Jimmy was waving back it was so SWEET, already bonding they all are. The kiddos' have been calling the baby a Girl since we told them we were having a kiddo, and they kiss here nearly everyday. So to them it was no surprise nor to me, Doug however wasn't sure. The tech confirmed I was right with the first wave of the wand, to which Doug thought that was TOO FAST to be able to tell, but as the tech put it, it isn't a lack of boy parts, it's the presence of girl parts that is so obvious. My only thought as to why I was guessing girl was my CRAZY dreams, just like I had with Addy so Vivid and Outlandish! I can't even begin to tell you. Thanks to all of you who joined in our game, of over 60 guesses only 5 were right, Which made me think I should have sent boxes to all 5 but alas only the first three girl guesses will get them or may have already. Bryn came with us to the ultra sound as well, since she didn't get to play in the game as she was with us, we let her pick dinner since she did guess right. After the Ultrasound we had a family night, we went to the Pottery place and did some painting then to dinner, it was good fun celebrating our the news of another Girl joining our family, Now to come up with a name.....

Congrats! We are very excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteSorry we were late for the game. Dad knew it was a girl. We are so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!!
ReplyDelete