Monday, May 6, 2013

Eleven

 Now that we have announced our News, I can post these pictures from our Anniversary, some of you just maybe savvy enough to pick up on the symbolism of the flowers. Doug and I have been married for 11 wonderful years. Our kiddos keep us young, people are always shocked to find out we are 34 and have been married so long. I am the oldest mom by three years in our coop group even though one of the moms is due with baby number 6  this summer, Life is funny. For our Anniversary Doug got me these lovely flowers and truffles, I do love truffles. The flowers were so bright and cheery, there were 8 yellow Gerber daisies, one blue rose, one pink flower and one white. All together 11 while I can't say the years without children were all sunshine and cheery  as the flowers represent I can say I am thankful for all of my 11 years and every day I get with my wonderful Husband. He truly is my best friend and one of the Greatest Gifts I have in my life. My parents were so kind to take the kids out to celebrate our anniversary and have a sleep over, Doug took me out to dinner, and then the next day we worked like crazy to get our house whipped back into shape, the deep clean no fun stuff. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment